• Preparation of property to let details with colour photographs
• Your Birmingham property to let will be included in window displays in our high profile City Centre office
• Circulation of property to let details to all registered applicants
• Accompanied viewing service
• Fully computerised system
• Comprehensive referencing service
• Property inventory (if required, at an extra cost of approx £120 inc VAT)
• Collection of initial rent and deposit
Our staff are proactive in seeking leads and closing deals, and able to answer all your queries and concerns about letting a property in Birmingham in an approachable and friendly way. This is what makes Maguire Jackson one of the leading estate agents in Birmingham.
The Landlord’s Responsibilities
After the tenant has taken up residence the deposit will be forwarded to you. The management of the property will then become your responsibility as the Landlord. You will be required to organise rent collection, the maintenance of your property and fulfil any tax requirements in relation to your apartments or flats to rent in Birmingham.
Landlords are responsible for registering their deposit with a government approved scheme, such as DPS.
For more information contact our Lettings Team on 0121 634 1520.