Fully Managed Letting Service
The Maguire Jackson Fully Managed Property Service Letting is fundamental to residential lettings in Birmingham and is designed to remove the hassles involved with maintaining a tenanted property. This provides you with the additional convenience and reassurance that all maintenance and administration in relation to your apartments or flats to rent in Birmingham will be dealt with professionally on your behalf.
How our Fully Managed Property Letting Service Works
Once you have decided to offer a property to let in Birmingham a dedicated lettings negotiator, who is an experienced Birmingham letting agent, will work with you to prepare legal documentation, advertising material and strategy and other support as follows:
• Preparation of property to let details with colour photographs
• Your Birmingham property to let will be included in window displays in our high profile City Centre office
• Circulation of property to let details to all registered applicants
• Accompanied viewing service
• Fully computerised system
• Comprehensive referencing service
• Property inventory
• Preparation of the Tenancy Agreement
• In addition, once your tenant is in residence, Maguire Jackson as letting agents (Birmingham) will carry out the following duties:
• Collection of initial rent and deposit
• Informing utility companies and local authorities of new tenant
• Retention of dilapidations deposit in a dedicated account for your peace of mind
• Monthly rent collection allowing a maximum of 7 working days for clearance of rent payments made by tenants
• Monthly balance paid into your personal bank account by electronic banking
• Monthly statement of account, including full breakdown of fees and any relevant invoices
• Quarterly property inspections carried out following the start of the tenancy and every 3 months thereafter.
• Organisation of property maintenance. We will inform you of any major works that are to be carried out
• Service of repossession notice
• Letter of intention 2 months prior to the end of the tenancy, this will allow us time to remarket the property if the tenant is leaving.
Maguire Jackson will register the deposit in accordance with government guidelines introduced in April 07.
Our staff are proactive in seeking leads and closing deals, and able to answer all your queries and concerns about letting a property in Birmingham in an approachable and friendly way. This is what makes Maguire Jackson one of the leading estate agents in Birmingham.
Fully Managed Property Letting Service Fees
Our fees are realistic and competitive and we operate on a ‘no let – no fee’ basis. Please contact us so that we can discuss your requirements regarding apartments/flats to rent in Birmingham and provide a free rental appraisal.
All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate
For more information contact our Lettings Team on 0121 634 1520.